yummy

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Song Joong Ki's Girlfriend



Fans are desperate to find his girlfriend identity...
But sorry ,he never reveal it to public

Previously, we reported on Song Joong Ki‘s shocking confession on how he was in a relationship for two years.


On October 19th, Joong Ki finally released a statement on his dating life.Song Joong Ki sat down for an interview with SBS‘s ‘One Night in TV Entertainment‘, and the interviewer asked questions about his current relationship status.


Song Joong Ki boldly responded, “No comment. I enjoy dating in secret.”

However, the actor did reveal his techniques on how he’d go on his secret dates. “I don’t wear hats when I go on dates. People think we are just friends. We also don’t visit the city, but rather date in remote areas where there are elders,” he said.

The reporter then asked, “When you look at a woman, where do you look?“. The actor candidly replied, “Legs. I’m a guy too. I’m attracted to sexy body lines.” Must be his girlfriend is model type body



The actor also expressed his interest in tall women when he revealed, “I don’t mind if she’s taller than me“. The interviewer asked whether he had any relationships with tall women, to which he confessed, “I’ve dated one for almost 2 years.”

Lastly, the actor shared, “Normally, I don’t show aegyo, but when I’m with my girlfriend I show it a lot.” Song Joong Ki was kind enough to exhibit his aegyo on set which caused the interviewer to blush heavily in the aftermath.

So, is he in a relationship now or not? Netizens are speculating that since he revealed his dating techniques, he might not be seeing someone now. Others, however, are arguing that Song Joong Ki is confident enough to endure the backlash of inquiry.

2 years in secret dating??He really good until nobody can smell their relationship.





Source + Photos: Nate


Song Joong Ki as handsome kid




16 comments:

Unknown said...

If fans really care about him, then they don't want him to be lonely. If he has a girl friend and the fans find out who she is, then they should like her because he likes her -- that he has chosen her should indicate that she is a nice person -- that is if they trust his judgment. Fans like an idol because he is a good entertainer or cute, but not for a serious close relationship; so why would it bother them if the idol has someone who keeps him (or her) happy? I think it is so sweet and I'm so happy to hear if he has a girl friend. I hope they are happy together.

Anonymous said...

The "Unknown May 11, 2012 12:11 PM" commenter is absolutely right.

Always and for everything, try to:
1. Do no harm.
2. Enjoy.
^_^

Anonymous said...

So he doesn't mind taller women? That man got Gangnam Style. Have a happy year everyone.

LiSa said...

he want a model type girlfriend!
,whoever she is,i hope both are happy together

Anonymous said...

Song Ji hyo. Song Ji Hyo. Please be Song Ji Hyo ><

Anonymous said...

Moon chae won absolutely

Anonymous said...

나는 당신이 싫다 .
Not attracted by physical? your a guy too?
yeah.. you guys are all the same. tsk.

Anonymous said...

its okay , if you not show your nice girl in your life , we know that you are a good boy , nice one :)

#i think it was moon chae won , hehehe

(I HOPE :)

jersey rae said...

Moon Chae Won :))) I really love both of them :D They look good together.


Anonymous said...

its her goddess Moon Chae Won....

Adrianna Mizuki said...

Defiantly gots to be The Goddess Athena a.k.a: Fujii Mina, She's tall, she's a model, great figure, long legs, natural beauty, great personality, they went to nature parks and ate out when filiming this summer for cultural exchange. :)

Anonymous said...

It's Chae Wonnie.. ^^
Her Goddess..<3

Dyah Padmi said...

If oppa said he's had a two years relationship, she's definitely not Chae Won unni or Ji Hyo unni ._.

kaushi melinda said...

hey, I'm kaushi from Sri Lanka.Song , I really appreciate your acting style.Acctually I have a crush on you.From the begining when I heard that you have a girlfriend I got sooooooooooo dissapointed.But I wish you both a happy life 4 ever.(Find me in google plus.My profile name is 'Kaushi Melinda') *Bye* :) <3

kaushi melinda said...

hey, I'm kaushi from Sri Lanka.Song , I really appreciate your acting style.Acctually I have a crush on you.From the begining when I heard that you have a girlfriend I got sooooooooooo dissapointed.But I wish you both a happy life 4 ever.(Find me in google plus.My profile name is 'Kaushi Melinda') *Bye* :) <3

Anonymous said...

I also wish